. Jeremy grew up in an area where the land was flat. Sally grew up a large city with tall buildings. How may their depth perception be different? How does this illustrate the concepts of object recognition and visual perception?
· 2. Yes, the next two weeks have a lot of reading. So maybe reading is not the best way to learn this material? Perhaps you should consider another approach. Think of learning in Weeks 3 and 4 as a “research project” with the assignments being the product of that research. Would this change your approach?
· 3. Describe The sensory systems and how we hear the things we hear.
· 4. Describe the biological process of our movements.
· 5. Class, Is everypart of our brain “critical”? What is the special important of certain areas like the thalamus? What is the special important of certain primary pathways to sensory imput?
· 6. Give Examples of previous Question
· 7. There are two major pathways of sensory data into our brains. What are they?
· 8. Regarding the previous question, how does the information get to the thalamus?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.