Write a 3 page paper in which you do the following:
· Identify sexual issues or concerns arising in therapy that create a need for sex therapy versus marriage and family therapy.
· Compare sex therapy to marriage and family therapy.
· Describe our perusal definition of health sexual functioning and explain how it compares to sexual dysfunction.
· Discuss how a therapist comparison of sexual functions and dysfunction might play a role in the success of his or her sex therapy practice.
· Discuss the importance of a not-knowing stance in terms of a client’s definition of sexual functions
a. How might a therapist best approach this concept in therapy?
2. Discuss the implications of framing sex therapy around a sexual dysfunction rather than sexual function.
a. How might this be avoided?
b. What are the benefits and risk that go along with this mindset?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.