Your audit team is preparing for your largest manufacturing client’s annual inventory observation
Your audit team is preparing for your largest manufacturing client’s annual inventory observation. You have all first-year staff auditors on your team. Prepare a training presentation to discuss specific analytical procedures and substantive procedures that are required to ensure the results of the inventory observation will properly support your firm’s opinion that the inventory account meets all the client’s assertions. Be sure to include common errors that can be noted during the inventory observation and how these can be eliminated.
Your presentation should meet the following criteria:
- Be 6-8 slides in length, not including the title and references slides
- Use professional business language.
- Include slides that are neat and not too wordy.
- you must provide detailed notes in the “Notes” area to support the information presented on your slides.)
- Citations and references should be formatted according to CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Include 2-3 resent sources